Why Physicians Attend
As a physician, you have to be prepared for anything and everything related to wound care, from diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers and venous ulcers, to saving a limb or even someone’s life.
Besides earning 17 CME credits, becoming a Certified Wound Specialist Physician (CWSP®) with the help of the Wound Certification Prep Course offers several benefits, including:
- ENHANCED marketability of wound management services.
- INCREASED knowledge of wound management services.
- IMPROVED quality of wound care of wound management services.
- REDUCED medico-legal issues of wound management services.
Why Do Our Alumni Perform So Well?
Simply put, the Wound Certification Prep Course is designed specifically to prepare you for these exams! Our content is deeply rooted in the areas of wound management that are covered in the CWSP®, CWS®, and CWCA® certification exams. As a result, our alumni approach their exams with confidence, prepared and poised for success, making Wound Certification Prep Course money well spent.
Here are some more impressive stats polled from recent post-course alumni surveys:
- 99% said the course increased their confidence
- 98% said the course increased their competence
- 98% said the course increased their knowledge
- 99% said the course met their educational needs
- 92% rated the faculty’s knowledge and expertise as excellent
- 99% said they would refer the course to a friend or colleague
- 75% intend to make changes to their practice
Let the Wound Certification Prep Course help you not only prepare for your CWSP® certification exam, but give you the confidence to treat anything and everything that walks through your doors.