Gain Exposure and Meet One-On-One with Prospective Customers
More than 5,000 wound healing professionals have participated in WCPC! Each regional course yields an average of 60 to 75 engaged attendees, and courses co-located with SAWC Spring and Fall yield an average of 75 to 100 attendees.
Supporting WCPC brings you face-to-face with a wide range of interdisciplinary wound healing professionals who are shaping the field of wound care, 64% of whom are decision-makers.
LUNCH AND LEARN
60-minute unopposed sponsored/supported session over the conference lunch hour, including:
- Standard room and A/V setup
- Online listing of Lunch and Learn on WCPC website
- Buffet-style lunch for attendees
- Complimentary attendance for two employees
- Complete attendee list sent via email post-meeting
- Onsite signage recognizing your organization and the Lunch and Learn!
ACCREDITED LUNCH AND LEARN
(A turn-key operation for your company!)
- Includes content development, accreditation for physicians, podiatrists, and nurses, printing of slide presentation, faculty honoraria, travel and lodging (for up to 2 faculty)
- Reporting on evaluation and outcomes data
NON-ACCREDITED LUNCH AND LEARN
- Includes a Tabletop exhibit for one day
- Ability to demonstrate and promote your company’s products and techniques to engaged WCPC attendees
- One-day exhibit (including 6-foot table and two chairs)
- Promote, demonstrate, and sell your company’s products
- Prime focus of attendees at multiple points throughout the day (registration, 2 breaks, lunch, course end)
Contact Your Sales Representative Today
To secure your preferred city for a Lunch and Learn or Tabletop, contact us today: