Why Podiatrists Attend
As a Podiatrist, you have to be prepared for anything and everything related to wound care (the impact of diabetes on wound healing, arterial disease, and venous insufficiency — you name it)!
Besides earning 17 CME credits, becoming a Certified Wound Specialist Physician (CWSP®) with the help of the Wound Certification Prep Course offers several benefits, including:
- ENHANCED marketability of wound management services
- REDUCED medico-legal issues for your practice or hospital
- INCREASED knowledge of comprehensive wound management
- IMPROVED quality of wound care for your patients
Plus, CWSP® certification ENHANCES your professional standing, not only among your colleagues, but to your patients as well.
Why Do Our Alumni Perform So Well?
Simply put, the Wound Certification Prep Course is specifically designed to prepare you for these exams! Our content is deeply rooted in the areas of wound management that are covered in the CWSP®, CWS®, and CWCA® certification exams. As a result, our alumni approach their exams with confidence and are prepared and poised for success, making the Wound Certification Prep Course money well spent.
Here are some more impressive stats polled from recent post-course alumni surveys:
- 99% said the course increased their confidence
- 98% said the course increased their competence
- 98% said the course increased their knowledge
- 99% said the course met their educational needs
- 92% rated the faculty’s knowledge and expertise as excellent
- 99% said they would refer the course to a friend or colleague
- 75% intend to make changes to their practice